Cases We Review
We review wrongful convictions in cases where newly discovered evidence is identifiable and can provide clear and convincing proof of actual innocence. Actual innocence always means the defendant played no role in the commission of the crime.
Actual Innocence Does Not Mean:
- I did it, but I did it in self defense
- I did it, but the sex was consensual
- I was there, but I played a lesser role in the crime
- I did it, but the state didn’t prove I did it
- I did it, but the state brought the wrong charges
- I did it, but my rights were violated
If you would like to learn more, or submit a case, please follow the link below.